How Addicted To Blogging Are You?

I came across a funny little website today that lets you take a 14 question quiz that will tell you how addicted to blogging you are. Some of the questions are a little radical, like "why would I ever do that", but other questions are legit. You can see my score in the picture below. Not that good, there can be room for improvement.

As you take the quiz, a syringe next to the quiz fills up. It is a fun quiz to take. I guess it could tell you that you really need to get on the ball, blogging-wise. Monetize your blog.

1 comments:

  1. Unknown said,

    Thanks for the link to the quiz. I am addicted to blogging, I can say it without the quiz. Blogs give you the freedom to express yourself and also let you interact with others. By Monetizing your Blogs you can earn a fair sum.

    on February 18, 2008 at 10:13 PM